C R E A T E
- We believe in the importance, worth, and dignity of all individuals
- We believe that high expectations must be established and clearly communicated.
- We believe that teamwork and open communication are keys to improving the quality of learning.
- We believe that a positive, non-threatening, and nurturing environment is conducive to learning.
- We believe that it is the right and responsibility of every individual to be a productive member of our school community and our society.
- We believe that the active learner is a lifelong learner.
- We believe in the importance of multiple teaching frameworks (academic, cognitive, motivation and social) to construct meaning for all learners.
- We believe an integrated curriculum that connects the arts encourages not only artistic development, but also development of the “whole” child.
- We envision McEver Arts Academy to be a culturally rich community where world change begins.
- We envision McEver Arts Academy to be a culturally rich community that provides “all” students with opportunities to express their thoughts and feelings in varying dimensions.
- We envision McEver Arts Academy to be a solid foundation; one that prepares our students to meet the demands of a technologically driven global society by challenging them in the areas of academics, physical fitness, and good character.
- We envision McEver Arts Academy to be a platform for developing curricula that are significantly different among all learners by enhancing all students learning through artistic creations